LUDWIG ACCENT COMBO 5-PIECE
The Ludwig Accent Combo 5-Piece Drum Set gives you famous Ludwig quality in select wood shells. The drum set includes a matching wood snare. This set is stocked with a 22″ x 16″ bass, 12″ x 10″ and 13″ x 11″ toms, 16″ x 16″ floor tom, and a 14″ x 6-1/2″ snare-each with a wrapped finish. Hardware includes a Ludwig LA214FP bass pedal, snare stand, cymbal stand, hi-hat stand, and a throne.
Cymbals sold separately.
- Famous Ludwig quality
- Select wood shells
- Matching wood snare drum
- Wrapped finishes
- 22″ x 16″ bass drum
- 12″ x 10″ and 13″ x 11″ toms
- 16″ x 16″ floor tom
- 14″ x 6-1/2″ snare drum Bass pedal
- Snare stand
- Straight cymbal stand Hi-hat stand
TAMA IMPERIALSTAR 5-PIECE STANDARD DRUM SET
The Tama Imperialstar 5-piece Standard Drum Set is the most affordable Tama drum kit ever to incorporate so many high-end features.
- Meinl HCS cymbals: These high-quality brass cymbals are made in Germany and are sonically matched so they sound great together. They are even lathed for a more refined tonal character. The set includes 14″ hi-hats, 16″ crash and an 20″ ride cymbal.
- Tama Drum Shells: 100% poplar 6-ply/7.5mm
- Precise Bearing Edges: Tama’s advanced edge-cutting process provides extremely precise bearing edges-which allow Tama shells to ring openly and fully, and provide a wide range of tuneability, sensitivity, and response.
- 100% Glued Finishes: Some drum companies only affix their wraps to the drum shell by taping the finish at “selected contact points.” At Tama, all wrapped finishes are glued to the shell 100% to eliminate warping, buzzing, or lifting. This process allows the shell to resonate fully and consistently.
- Original Small Lugs: Imperialstar lugs are 10% smaller than the lugs of Tama’s previous Swingstar Series for even greater shell resonance.
- Drumheads: Batter-side heads are made of clear 250 microns-thick film for richer tone and greater durability. Ring mufflers on bass drum heads remove the need for additional internal muffling.
- Accu-Tune Bass Drum Hoops: A special-formulation hi-tech material offers lighter weight and faster, more stable, tuning than traditional metal hoops. In addition, since Accu-Tune hoops use tension bolts instead of clawhooks and T-rods, head changes and packing up are a breeze.
- Spur Brackets: Imperialstar spur bracket features the same look and style as Tama’s high-end Starclassic drums and provides maximum durability and stability.
- Tom Holder: Tama L-Rod and Omnisphere tom holder systems have received acclaim from drummers for over 25 years. These systems offer easy positioning, maximum flexibility, stability, and greater sound than standard designs which penetrate the shell interior and can inhibit resonance.
- Tom Brackets: The eye-bolt structure is rock solid, holding the toms in place securely.
- Drum sizes include:
- 22 x 18″ Kick
- 10 x 8 and 12 x 9″ Toms
- 16 x 14″ Floor Tom
- 14 x 5-1/2″ Snare Drum
- Hardware includes:
- Double Tom Holder (MTH600)
- Boom Cymbal Stand (HC33BW)
- Straight Cymbal Stand (HC32W)
- Snare Stand (HS30W)
- Hi-Hat Stand (HH35W)
- Kick Pedal (HP200 Iron Cobra)/li>
- Drum Throne (HT25)
- Cymbals included:
- Meinl HCS 14″ hi-hat pair
- Meinl HCS 16″ crash
- Meinl HCS 20″ ride
STICKS AND MALLETS
DRUM STICKS AND MALLETS
Brands We Carry: Vic Firth, Promark, Zildjian, Innovative Percussion, Yamaha, Malletech
KEIKO ABE SIGNATURE SERIES MALLETS
Designed in close collaboration with Keiko Abe, her Signature Series Mallets are designed to draw out the most from both the performer’s technique and tone from the instrument in compositions that require exceptional technique. Ideal for advanced players, these mallets are much heavier than regular mallets. This causes the marimba’s tone bars to resonate fully creating a sound that has been up until now, difficult to obtain.
Shaft: Shafts are 1-1/8” (3cm) longer than other Yamaha mallets*, which allows the mallets to exceed the demands required in contemporary music. Two types of shaft materials are available, rattan (MKA) and birch (MKAW), for compatibility with a wide variety of playing styles. * Except the MKA(W)-02 and MKA(W)-01.
Head: The round yarn wound heads are heavier than standard mallets, but they are fully capable of delivering delicate expression. Also, to obtain optimum flexibility from the shaft, careful consideration has been taken in achieving optimum balance between weight and shaft thickness when materials to be used in each mallet model were chosen.
Brands We Carry: Zildjian, Sabian, Wuhun, Stag
AUXILIARY & HAND PERCUSSION
AUXILIARY AND HAND PERCUSSION
Brands we Carry: LP, Toca, Black Swamp, Tree Works, Grover, Rhythm Tech
Developed and engineered by a percussionist frustrated by a scarcity of quality instruments, TreeWorks Chimes was founded in 1996 to provide musicians with, unquestionably, the finest chime that can be made.
The cord: TreeWorks’ CordLoc™ is a select composition of fibers chosen for extreme strength then braided and individually hand-tied to each bar.
The Mantle: Only select Tennessee hardwoods are used to make the mantle for all TreeWorks Chimes. The selection consists of Black Walnut (juglans nigra) or White Ash (fraxinus americana) both from managed forests.
The Bars: The bars are the essence of the sound, and the true quality of TreeWorks’ chimes is in the color of the sound. We never paint, tint, dip, anodize or plate the bars, (since this adversely affects the sound).
Brands we Carry: PDP, TAMA, Ludwig, Gibralter, LP
Brands we Carry: Remo, Evans