How to make a Harp String Knot then put the string on your harp
- Make two loops at the end of your harp string.
- First loop will tuck into the second loop.
- 1st-4th octave strings will need an end piece as an anchor.
- Anchors can be made from old or broken 5th octave strings.
- Check to make sure your know and end piece are holding together as you slowly tighten your new string.
- Wait to clip your string until it is totally secure.
Tip: You can also give your string a day or two to stretch fully before clipping.