- Hybrid body – long joint and bell are maple, wing joint and boot joint are ABS composition. The sound of the bassoon is most affected by the long joint and the bell. Making these out of maple, with ABS being used on the other two joints, gives the artist the sound of a wood bassoon with lighter weight and durability of a composition instrument – the best of both worlds.
- Nickel-silver/silver-plated keywork for a professional “feel”.
- High D and E keys plus whisper key lock for extended range.
- Third finger left hand plateau key is included at no charge, should you wish to exchange it for the stock ring key, thereby making the bassoon more “friendly” to performers with a shorter finger span.
- Includes 2 bocals, high quality case, black cordura nylon cover, shoulder strap, seat strap, swab and cork grease.