- Tenor trombone, in lacquer: with durable nickel-silver tubing in the areas which receive the most wear.
- Nickel-silver against brass tubing in the tuning slide: insures smooth operation of the slides because two different metals touching are less likely to stick than two identical metals touching.
- 0.500″ bore: enables the young performer to develop a full tone even at the early stages of development.
- Combination of nickel-silver outer slide and chrome-plated inner slide: offer added durability and smooth operation for greater facility.
- Screw-type slide lock: prevents slide slipping and associated damage.
- Includes: premium mouthpiece, oil and durable case.