The popular design of the Stradivarius Series is combined with the #72 taper bell that has a fast taper to produce a warmer sound that is less resistant than the standard #37 taper. This trumpet is well suited for solo or orchestral work.
- #72 one-piece hand-hammered bell: Produces a warm sound with a more open feel with a warm broad respons.
- #25 leadpipe: Allows for slight resistance that is effective in centering tone production.
- Silver-plate finish: Provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound.
- .459″ medium-large bore: Allows the player to produce a well-rounded sound well suited for all types of music.
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment:Thumb Saddle or Trigger.
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment:Fixed Ring or Trigger with Adjustable Slide Stop.