The Andare GE-II Viola is totally hand-crafted in Romania (5+ years aged wood), has an ebony fingerboard and pegs, and is available in all sizes.
- Andare GE-II Viola: Totally hand-crafted in Romania (5+ years aged wood).
- Available in all sizes: Special order available for 12″, 13″, 14″, and 17″ violas.
- Deluxe Oblong Case: Lightweight, with pockets and suspension padding.
- Carbon Fiber or Deluxe Brazilwood Bow (based on availability): Excellent balance, pulls more sound than most bows.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs, inlaid ebony purfling.
- Wittner Tailpiece: Wittner tailpieces have many advantages. Less string breakage, much easier tuning, less vibration and buzzing, better preservation of harmonic overtones, and correct placement of the playable part of the string.
- Dark, rich tone.
- Custom setup for Utah climate.