The model 605 is the top model violin available from the Andreas Eastman workshop and plays with a dark and round tone. This model is favorite of local teachers, especially in the fractional sizes, as even their 1/8 size violin carries a strong sound and ease of playability.
- Product of Andreas Eastman Strings Workshop
- Available in sizes 1/8 – 4/4/li>
- Also available in Viola, Cello, and String Bass
- Superior quality of aged spruce and maple
- Ebony fingerboard
- Beautiful reddish antiqued spirit varnish, hand applied
- Boxwood pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece (Wittner tailpiece upon request)
Eastman Strings is one of the largest and highest quality string instrument workshops in the world. Their instruments range in price and quality from entry level to high end professional. They specialize in utilizing old-fashioned techniques with modern instruments. They also have specialty shops in Romania and Germany for those individuals wishing to play on European instruments.