LA String Instruments are known for their open sound and easy projection. They are highly recommended by local teachers for their bright tone and wood stability in Utah’s harsh climate.
- Product of LA Strings Workshop
- Available in sizes 1/4 – 4/4
- Also available in Viola and Cello
- Artfully handcrafted using superior quality tone woods
- Mid-grade aged wood
- Ebony fingerboard
- Boxwood pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece (Wittner tailpiece upon request)
All LA String instruments are set up by our in-house luthiers and technicians, which include: a fitted bridge, planed fingerboard, and refitted sound post.