This viola was modeled after the Lord Wilton viola, a famous Guarneri instrument from 1742. It is renowned for its exceptional sound and performance. This copy features well figured maple with an expertly applied antique varnish.
- Product of Panetto Strings: A Summerhays Music exclusive line.
- Available in sizes 15″-16.5″: Special order available by request for other sizes.
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, chinrest, and tailpiece
- Beautiful flaming on the back of the instrument
- Known for strong projection and minimal effort