- Honed Pistons: The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
- Pressure-formed Tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Nickel silver at stress points: Nickel silver is a very strong material, and when used at stress points, makes the instrument far more durable.
- Delrin one-piece valve guides: Delrin one-piece valve guides are durable and quieter than metal valve guides.
- First valve slide thumbhook: Assists in intonation.