Sales Representative at our Layton Store
547 N Main St, Layton, UT 84041-2219, United States
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, and motivated salesperson to join the team full-time at our Layton location. As a Summerhays sales representative, you will be critical in creating and maintaining a superior customer service experience. Primarily, you will be responsible for assisting customers with all their musical needs—whether that is renting or purchasing a new instrument or finding the right box of reeds. Job description
ssential Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Greeting each customer that walks through the door and providing accurate and helpful information on products and services we offer
• Assisting both first time players and professional musicians in selecting and renting/purchasing the right instrument for them
• Effectively and accurately completing customer transactions, including rentals, instrument purchases, account payments, accessory purchases, etc
• Merchandising and restocking store displays as necessary.
• High School diploma or equivalent • Ability to work 40 hours a week, including Saturdays, and evenings as needed
• Experience playing a musical instrument is recommended, though specific product training will be provided.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills • Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and follow-up on assigned tasks Perks include competitive pay, a fun working environment, and benefits for full-time employees (including health insurance, vacation pay, and 401k).
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org